Last Updated: March 23, 2023
Information you provide to us may include:
• contact details, such as your name, email address, and phone number, if you choose to provide this information; and
• communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback or otherwise.
Automatic data collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our Site, such as:
• device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system, manufacturer and model, browser type, IP address, unique identifiers, language settings, mobile device carrier and general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and
• usage data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page, browsing history and access times.
We may collect this information using cookies and other similar technologies. Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device or in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality and helping us understand user activity and patterns.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
To provide and improve the Site. This includes:
• administering, hosting and operating the Site;
• communicating with you and responding to any inquiries you may have;
• analyzing your use of the Site to allow us to evaluate and improve the Site and its features; and
• creating aggregated, de-identified or anonymous statistics, which we may use for lawful business purposes, including for strategic planning.
To send you updates, newsletters and other marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, sending updates about our activities, newsletters, and other information about our services via postal mail, email, telephone, text message and other means.
For compliance and protection, including to enforce any applicable terms and conditions, comply with legal obligations, defend against legal claims or disputes, protect the security and integrity of the Site and identify and investigate fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
We may share your personal information with:
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Site or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery and website analytics services).
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, the Company or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Unsubscribe from direct marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication we send you.
Online tracking opt-out. There are a number of ways to limit online tracking, which we have summarized below. Note that because these opt out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
• Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third-party cookies/trackers. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Data Security. We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Children. The Site is not intended for use by children. If we learn that we have collected personal information through our Site from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or at the following mailing address:
9310 Athena Circle, Suite 220, San Diego, California 92037, US